Private Group Tours
Private Group Tours
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER PRIVATE GROUP TOURS? Private group tours with Naperville Bites and Sites are a perfect event for:
- Team Building Functions
- Corporate Events
- Large Friend & Family Outings
- New Employee or Intern Socials
- Singles & Networking Groups
- Birthday Celebrations
- Weekday/end Group Activity
- Culinary & Cooking Groups
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Wedding Parties
- Grade/High School & College Field Trips
- Wedding Anniversary
Private Group Tour Information
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form to the right.
All logistical details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and Naperville Bites and Sites Food Tours. We are unable to accommodate Saturday private group tour requests during the peak season of May through August.
Maximum Participant Requirements:
- Historic Downtown Naperville Food Tour: Monday-Wednesday 25 persons; Thursday-Sunday 20 persons.
- All private group food tours are 3 hours in length and cannot be shortened. Private group tours are the exact same experiences as the Public Tours only in a private setting.
- Each food tasting and cultural walking tour highlights classical food establishments and their specialties, including the history, culture, architecture and local entertainment and restaurant offerings of each neighborhood.
- Weekday private tours are generally easier to book than weekend tours. Naperville Bites and Sites will try to accommodate any particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event.
- Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
Private Group Pricing and Reservations
Private group tour tickets are sold at the same price as Public Tours. A tour guide gratuity fee of 15% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s). No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
Private Group Tour tickets that are sold less than 15 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
Private Group Tour tickets that are sold more than 15 days from agreed tour date require a $250 non-refundable deposit per 10 persons paid via credit card to hold an agreed upon date, time slot(s), and tour guide(s).
Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due 10 business days prior to the event.
Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
Still Have Questions?
Please refer to the FAQ page for further information. We will answer all of your questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form.